Ask Your Preacher
Sunday, 20 December 2009 05:00 Unknown Author
- For one verse of Scripture that gives the name of the church to which you belong?
- Where the Bible says Christians used mechanical instruments, praise bands, choirs, etc. in worship?
- For Bible proof that sprinkling and pouring are acceptable substitutes for baptism?
- Why Mark 16:16 and Acts 2:38 make baptism a condition of salvation if one can be saved without it?
- How one can be saved outside the church since Acts 2:47 says the Lord adds the saved to it?
- What Galatians 5:19-21 means if one can dance lasciviously, drink alcohol, commit adultery, etc. without repentance and still go to heaven?
- For Bible proof that any man was ever asked to “get religion,” be “baptized into a denomination,” “pray for the Holy Ghost,” or “wait for a call from God?”
- To explain 1 Corinthians 10:12; Hebrews 2:1; Galatians 5:4; and James 5:19 if a child of God cannot fall from grace?
- Why he wears another name religiously since the Bible says there is salvation in no other name but Christ’s?
- To give you Scripture permitting preachers to wear religious titles such as “Reverend,” “Father,” “Doctor,” and “Pastor?”